We helped PEXA simplify property settlement.
PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) is an online property exchange network. It assists its members – lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions – to lodge documents with Land Registries and complete financial settlements digitally. Most recently it launched a product called SettleMe that lets buyers and sellers monitor the property settlement process.
With an extremely tight launch timeframe, Bravo was asked to develop the SettleMe app for PEXA, a digital interface that helps buyers and sellers to stay organised throughout the settlement process with. It also sends instant alerts via SMS or email about the status of settlements.
The agile manner in which Bravo ran this project enabled us to continually prioritise features as we progressed. Bravo gave us the freedom to iterate, as well as a thoroughly planned out approach to make sure we had our product on time and on budget.
– Angela Bliss, General Manager, Marketing and Product Experience, PEXA
- Provides users with a secure e-conveyancing platform
- Incorporates hefty security mechanisms to protect its users
- Is suited to web and mobile viewing
- Allows users to customise their dashboards to determine the level of detail they want to see
- Deploys simple design elements to avoid confusion and highlight key messages
- Helps buyers and sellers monitor property transactions using checklists
- Supports mobile messaging alerts
- Aligns with the broader PEXA visual brand identity
- Integrates with the wider PEXA digital platform
Art Direction, User Experience Design, Visual Design, Front-end Website Application Development, Custom Back-end Application Development, Hosting and Digital StrategyVisit the website