We helped Mitre 10 create a seamless eCommerce experience using Magento Cloud 2.3
In a highly competitive hardware retail industry, Mitre 10 has experienced impressive growth and plans to defy big market players and take that growth even further. The Mitre 10 team needed to find a digital partner that could support their goal to improve the online customer experience and continue to increase sales across a growing product range. Bravo was selected to redesign the experience and transition Mitre 10 from Magento Community Edition to Magento Cloud 2.3 Enterprise Edition.
Bravo was well placed to grow its partnership with Independent Hardware Group (IHG), having supported a complete digital transformation for its brand Home Timber & Hardware since 2015.
It was important to implement an eCommerce solution that could scale with the business. Mitre 10 had a keen interest in improving and simplifying the overall User Experience (UX) with a clean, consistent visual design throughout the website.
- A completely customised eCommerce website, developed on Magento Cloud 2.3 Enterprise Edition showcasing Mitre10’s full product range
- Capable of communicating transactions across more than 10,600 products to:
- 360 physical store locations
- The National Support Centre (Hub)
- The Mitre 10 Customer Service Team
- Iterative application of improved UX and design to simplify and improve the customer journey while elevating the Mitre 10 brand digitally
- Rebuild of the custom Order Management System (OMS) to integrate with Mitre 10's business fulfilment processes
- Numerous API integrations
- 6 different payment gateway integrations to meet varying customer needs (Credit card, AfterPay, ZipPay, Google Pay, Apple Pay & PayPal)
- Completely device responsive including mobile and tablet optimisation
- Implementation of a reporting solution to support continuous optimisation of business processes
- Agile project management approach, collaborating with the Mitre 10 team and Magento to meet key performance indicators
Digital Strategy, User Experience Design, Usability Testing, Art Direction, Visual Web Design - Magento, Mobile Responsive Front-end Website Development, Technical eCommerce Development (Magento Cloud 2.3 CMS), Custom-built Order Management System (OMS), Data Migration, Payment Gateway IntegrationsVisit the website