We helped grow Melbourne Festival’s audience.
Melbourne Festival is a leading international arts festival that presents international and Australian events in the areas of dance, theatre, music, visual arts, multimedia, free and outdoor events every October.
Facing increased competition in the events space, Melbourne Festival asked Bravo to create a new and much more flexible website to help engage with, and grow the Festival’s target audience.
Bravo achieved an amazing result in a restrictive timeframe, and the solution we have now is a fully responsive, future-proofed site with an open-source CMS.
– David Geoffrey Hall, Marketing Manager of Melbourne Festival
- Supports dynamic content and real-time updates
- Incorporates a straight-forward online booking process and platform for a consistent and enjoyable customer experience
- Caters for mobile device viewing
- Integrates the Festival’s existing ticketing software
- Seamlessly translates the iconic Melbourne Festival brand identity into the digital environment
Ideation, Art Direction, User Experience Design, Visual Design, Front-end Website Application Development, Back-end Application Development (Umbraco), Payment & Ticketing Solution, Hosting and Digital StrategyVisit the website
- Image credits:
Les Tambours de Feu, photographed by James Henry
Lady Eats Apple, photographed by Jeff Busby
Thank You For Coming, photographed by Maria Baranova