We helped increase sales in a highly competitive market.
When Bravo started working with Home Timber & Hardware, it was a brand in need of digital transformation to keep up with its digitally savvy competitors. The business didn’t have its products listed on its website nor was the site responsive for web. A rudimentary CMS made changes challenging as content was difficult to upload.
Bravo undertook a research assignment to explore ways to maximise Home Timber & Hardware’s digital presence. The outcomes of this research were then incorporated into a new website designed and built by Bravo.
Research (on the previous Home Hardware website) revealed requests for more product information and availability, more innovative products, inspirational DIY video content, and specials, specials, and more specials.
– Excerpt from preliminary website user research
- Was underpinned by in-depth market research including surveys undertaken with trade and retail customers and internal stakeholders plus follow-up interviews with surveyed individuals
- Explored Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and competitor approaches
- Analysed successful comparison sites
- Was delivered on a substantially amended budget after a change of business ownership
- Incorporates products and pricing on the new site
- Is responsive for mobile and tablet viewing
- Links with a rewards program for customers
Ideation, Art Direction, User Experience Design, Visual Design, Front-end Website Application Development, Back-end Application Development (Umbraco), Hosting and Digital StrategyVisit the website