Arts Centre Melbourne
We helped Melbourne’s most iconic arts venue get on with the show.
Arts Centre Melbourne is an iconic cultural venue, bringing people together for remarkable experiences. Bravo collaborated with Arts Centre Melbourne to transform their digital presence and drastically improve the ability for multiple audiences to easily engage, transact, interact and be inspired.
With an array of audiences and a symphony of stakeholders to consider, our challenge was to understand and bring together a wide range of needs, content, goals, interests and desires to construct a new website that was both functional and beautiful.
Our primary aim was to ensure that customers, members and donors could locate information and complete online transactions with ease. The site launched in December 2017 and is set to deliver great results.
Arts Centre Melbourne’s website redevelopment had very clear aims around an improved customer experience, mobile first approach, and contemporary and user-friendly design. Bravo’s work was integral to our success in achieving those goals. Always collaborative and innovative, Bravo were a great team to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for future projects.
– Kristen Eckhardt, Director Marketing and Communications, Arts Centre Melbourne
- Vastly improved the ease of event discovery and purchase with new information architecture (IA) and design
- Communicates contemporary Arts Centre Melbourne brand image and range of services
- Fully device responsive and complies with AA accessibility standards
- Built with Sitecore content management system with custom Tessitura e-commerce integration
- User and stakeholder research led by Bravo
- Collaborative agile project management approach throughout
User Research, Stakeholder Research and Facilitation, Digital Strategy and Ideation, Information Architecture (IA), User Experience (UX) Design and Prototyping, Usability Testing, Art Direction, Visual Design, Digital Styleguide Development, Front-end Website Application Development, Back-end Application Development (Sitecore), Content Entry, Payment & Ticketing Solution Integration (Tessitura), Quality Assurance Testing, Accessibility Compliance, Mobile Responsive Device Testing, Project ManagementVisit the website
- Image credits:
Dance class on stage – Australian Ballet, photographed by Daniel Boud
Spire from Hamer Hall, by David Simmonds Photography
Bangarra, photographed by Edward Mulvihill
Sir Andrew Davis, photographed by Lucas Dawson